print preview in SW2007

Why am I not seeing everything that I should be seeing? Opps! Nevermind..now its there? What would have happened if I had of hit the PRINT button before?

Just wondering

Reply to
WormSign

Replying to my own post. Had to walk across the office to retrive the print and guess what. It's not complete! View geometry is not present, notes and dims and title block are. What's going on?

Reply to
WormSign

Your using Solidworks to try to print drawings ;-0.

This has happened to me on more than one occasion as well starting with SW 2003 or 2004. There is no repeatable reason as to why this happens either. It also happens when trying to save to PDF. It happens more when I have just the drawing open and printing. Then when you go back to the drawing, those views that didnt plot also appear to be missing the view geometry. You have to switch the view type to one of the other types and then back to refresh the view. One of those bugs that's there but SW doesnt seem to GAS about,

I always make sure to check the box to Convert draft quality views to high quality. If you still don't get a full print, make sure that none of the views are set to draft, and let the drawing fully resolve before printing.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany