Assault Gun Models

Has anyone got a model of an assault rifle and hand pistol. The KF G3 and Glock 17 would absolutely great, does not have to be real detailed just looking to drop them into an assembly!

Regards Simon

Reply to
SM

I have a model of a Beretta 92FS (aka M9) if that would be useful

Reply to
Craig

There is a M-16 at:

User Library Miscellaneous

3D Clip Art Page 9

A mp5sd and a M16A1 at:

User Library Miscellaneous Toys Page 7

Reply to
scota

I would love the Berreta model......cheers

could you send it to: simon.m at cubethree dot co dot uk

Thanks Simon Miller

Reply to
SM

Thanks for the links. I did try 3dcontentcentral.com but searched for guns, hand guns!

Cheers Simon

Reply to
SM