Pro- E Wildfire 2 Parameters

Does anyone know where I can get a good tutorial on using parameters in Pro-E Wildfire 2? I am looking into linking several parts together in an assembly and setting realtions and parameters that change the parts. Also I am trying to make a border that pulls parameters from the individual models and puts them on the border. I.E. User, filename, date.

Thanks

Reply to
Slick