Hydraulic lever valve block

I have just posted an ad on John's 'Model Engineering Advert Pages' .. and thought it wouldn't do any harm to repeat it here....

I'm looking for a single lever hydraulic control valve assembly (preferably single & bi-directional - but anything considered). I have an electro-hydraulic power pack, and want to convert my hand-pumped press to use the power-pack supply so I need a control valve assembly. Not fussed about how scruffy it is ...more interested in getting something that's reasonably priced and 'fixable' or working.

Anyone got one lying about in the shed that they wouldn't mind swapping for some ready 'Beer-Tokens'?

Thanks, Ian

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.