Exploded View Drawings - SolidWorks

Our company currently creates exploded view drawings (EVDs) using SolidWorks '07 of our equipment for assembly, customer documentation,
and customer service. We are looking to improve this process and are looking to better understand what other companies are doing. Are all fasteners called out? Are section views used rather than EVD? Any tips-n-tricks you can offer would be helpful. Thanks!
Check out
http://www.3dviacomposer.com/
Regards
Mark
.. and.. that is because,.. SolidWorks is NOT a 100% solution to Product Design (SW Corp and Dassault market SolidWorks a 100% complete solution), ... They lied. SolidWorks is and ALWAYS will be a LIMITED or INCOMPLETE solution!? SolidWorks does NOT and WILL NOT fall under the Dassault PLM umbrella, EVER. SolidWorks will ALWAYS be LIMITED, period! So... SolidWorks users will ALWAYS have to buy alternatives to make up for it's limitations.
The break it, fix it, limit it,..break it, fix it,.. next release promise business model with, and not limited too,.. "web noodles" continues...........
I digress,... 3DVIA Composer is a very kewl interface!
..

They sure did. When it comes to dealing with other peoples designs or non-native SolidWorks data SolidWorks is pure garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
xT4eMsjuo
You can edit someone else's SolidWorks file faster with Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology than with SolidWorks itself!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
jon_banquer wrote:

How about you get the software, use it, and then tell us, make vids, write up a real review.. cutting and pasting what other ppl say, giving us links that any idiot with a knowledge of google can find, what good is it?
if you want to be taken seriously with what you say, stop cutting and pasting.. Unless your training to be a cad/cam salesman.. then I can see the reason behind it.. heh

How about you get a clue, stop acting like a complete idiot, and grasp the FACT that Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology has not been released yet. Solid Edge VAR's have it in preparation for an early August release.
Is this asking too much from you?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

What he was getting at is: Shut your trap until you get some experience with the software.
The fact that it isn't even out yet, is simply another reason why you should stuff some cold pizza in your pie hole.