Have some SolidWorks work in the northern San Diego area

Greetings all,

My company is looking to hire a contractor to do some drafting/detailing of assemblies I and my colleague have already designed and put into SolidWorks. Some minor parts such as fasteners might need to be created but the lion's share is already modeled.

The job would involve creating exploded views and assembly steps to create graphic illustrations used by our field technicians to repair machines.

I'm not involved with the payrate but they take care of people pretty well here in my opinion. Drop me a line if you're interested (remove the _remove_me part of my email address).

-Matt

Reply to
Matt Smith