Have some SolidWorks work in the northern San Diego area

Greetings all,
My company is looking to hire a contractor to do some drafting/detailing
of assemblies I and my colleague have already designed and put into
SolidWorks. Some minor parts such as fasteners might need to be created
but the lion's share is already modeled.
The job would involve creating exploded views and assembly steps to
create graphic illustrations used by our field technicians to repair
machines.
I'm not involved with the payrate but they take care of people pretty
well here in my opinion. Drop me a line if you're interested (remove
the _remove_me part of my email address).
-Matt
Reply to
Matt Smith