Exploded View Drawings - SolidWorks

Our company currently creates exploded view drawings (EVDs) using SolidWorks '07 of our equipment for assembly, customer documentation, and customer service. We are looking to improve this process and are looking to better understand what other companies are doing. Are all fasteners called out? Are section views used rather than EVD? Any tips-n-tricks you can offer would be helpful. Thanks!

Reply to
ed.schneider

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

Check out

Regards

Mark

Reply to
mbiasotti

=2E. and.. that is because,.. SolidWorks is NOT a 100% solution to Product Design (SW Corp and Dassault market SolidWorks a 100% complete solution), ... They lied. SolidWorks is and ALWAYS will be a LIMITED or INCOMPLETE solution!? SolidWorks does NOT and WILL NOT fall under the Dassault PLM umbrella, EVER. SolidWorks will ALWAYS be LIMITED, period! So... SolidWorks users will ALWAYS have to buy alternatives to make up for it's limitations.

The break it, fix it, limit it,..break it, fix it,.. next release promise business model with, and not limited too,.. "web noodles" continues...........

I digress,... 3DVIA Composer is a very kewl interface!

=2E.

Reply to
zxys

bloody expensive though you must admit ;o)

Reply to
neil

Would you like some "cheese" with that whine?

The break it, fix it, limit it,..break it, fix it,.. next release promise business model with, and not limited too,.. "web noodles" continues...........

I digress,... 3DVIA Composer is a very kewl interface!

..

Reply to
madcadman