Network License

My laptop does not want to release the license that I had borrowed. I have tried manually doing this. Under License usage tab, it lists that

1 of 2 Solidworks licenses is being used. And then 1 of 1 Solidworks Office Professional license is being used. under licenses used by, my computer is the only one listed. Under the license borrowing tab, no expire dates are listed. I have tried rebooting the server, shutting service down on the server also. I have rebooted my laptop, nothing is running in task mgr. and I have rolled the computer date forward in hopes that it might release then. Any thoughts on this?
Reply to
mechdesign2k4

Contact your VAR. It may have to be reset. They can do this.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper