At Home License

My VAR says that they cant give us an At Home License, since they arent availible anymore??? We use SNL licenses, but that havent been an issue earlier since you
could just have the At Home License.
According to the license agreement I have the right to one:
"If the Software is permanently installed on the hard disk or other storage device of a computer (other than a network server) and one person uses that computer more than 80% of the time it is in use, then that person may also use the Software on a portable or home computer while the original copy is not in use."
So my question is how can they just remove that license that we are entitled to according to their own license agreement? Why cant I get what everyone with a single user license (which is far cheaper) get this for free and with no trouble or struggle?
Our VAR was just at our company and said no such thing, you should still be able to license a home copy as well as your work copy.

Here is an entry in the SW Knowledge Base: ___________________________________________ Solution Id: S-05420          Question:      How can a network license be used at home?          Keyword: Home Use License          Answer:      In order to use a Network license at home, a home-use license agreement must be completed and faxed to SolidWorks at (978) 371-6672. Home-use license agreements are provided by the Reseller.
An easier option is to use the Borrow function in the SolidNetWork License Manager. This will allow you to borrow a license from the server for a predetermined period of time.      _______________________________________________
snipped-for-privacy@tresu.dk says...

This is easier, but not as useful because it removes a licence that is available at work.

This is also the meaning of a Home licence, that you do not use the same licence at work at the same time!
Ronni wrote:

sounds a bit fishy to me.. maybe its time to get a new VAR..