License Timeout

Hello to all from a new member. I have had long Mechanica FEA's stop due to the license lost time out. Does anyone know how to prevent this? I have a single locked license. Thank You, Eric

Reply to
Eric Bartkus

Don't know for sure that this is the answer, but from a previous post...

-------- If you are talking about the inactivity timeout parameter; you should be able to set it in the flexlm ptc.opt file (remove the parameter to set to infinity). Look in the installation guide under "License Management Software" for more info.

--------

Reply to
Jeff Howard