No license for COSMOWorks?

Recently, I was asked to upgrade the laptop used by one of our engineers. I took the opportunity to upgrade our engineering server at
the same time. As we had an uninstalled newer version of SolidWorks, I planned the upgrade from 2007 to 2008. Given the state of flux that laptops are in at this time, I opted for a ×64 laptop.
I updated the server and installed SolidWorks’ License manager using the 2008 DVDs. I upgraded our license file and installed that (SolidWorks 2008 Office Premium). It shows appropriate licensing for versions 2007 and 2008. All existing installations of SolidWorks (e.g. 32bit 2007) were changed over to the new license server and run all programs without problems.
I installed ×64 bit SolidWorks and all accompanying programs onto the laptop (O/S is Vista ×64 Business). Once registered to the new license server, SolidWorks starts up and runs fine.
Now here’s the issue… when starting ×64 COSMOWorks, first I get an obscure error dialogue that states:
Error Unexpected error; quitting.
No options are available other than to close this error dialogue. Whether closed or not, I then get:
COSMOWorks COSMOWorks authorization failed. Please check License Administrator tool in the COSMOWorks Program Group.
There is no ‘License Administrator’ in the COSMOWorks program group. It is in the SolidWorks folder under a subfolder named ‘SolidWorks Tools’. It shows an available license free in the product list for SolidWorks Office Professional.
So just where have I fouled things up here?
Add pictures here
âś–
Before 2008, COSMOS used a completely separate license manager. You'll need to talk with your VAR in order to get the licenses combined. You may have to sign an agreement stating that you'll disable the old COSMOS license manager before being converted to the new licensing model.
Add pictures here
âś–
Thanks heaps! I'll get on to them right away.
Best regards
Add pictures here
âś–