Re: "Separator" bar in Toolbars?

Maybe You're thinking about menus.....there I believe You can add or move separators

Krister L

I know that there used to be a "secret" i.e. not in the Help system > anywhere way to add "Separator" bars to the toolbars, but I've > forgotten it. > > Am I delusional in thinking that this was doable? or does anyone out > there know how to do it? > > Thanks. > > -Mike Atlas > Lightlab Imaging, Inc.
Reply to
Krister L