Toolbox

New to using the toolbox. Can someone tell me where Solidworks stores the parts for the toolbox? Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Kube

try "common files/solidwords data/browser.........think You'll find most of it there

Krister L

"Rudy Kube" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Krister L

This depends. By default, they go to C:\Program Files\Common Files \Solidworks Data\Browser\

By default Toolbox uses configurations, but the parts install to your hard drive off the disk with only a single size. The size information is stored in a database, and it creates the sizes as you request them.

I wrote up a little something on my website that might shed some light on this for you.

go to the rules of thumb page and get the "More Toolbox" doc. It's a zip file with a pdf in it. 10 pages.

matt

"Rudy Kube" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Reply to
matt