Epson 1520 B-size printing Solidworks 2003 or ACAD 2000

Hello,
Does anybody have any experience with printing B-size drawings on an Epson Stylus Color 1520? Theoretically it is possible, but I wasted
heaps of paper - previews all look good, but it never prints B-size, or often not even like the preview - rotated, clipped, a mess! I use windows XP. Thanks!
I have printed B-size prints on my Epson 1520 for 3 years. it will also do C-sze (A3). You are probably missing something in the setup. If you use print preview it will save you from wasting all that paper.
Dennis 805 684 3278