Printing plans

I recently advised someone to look for an old wide carriage dot matrix printer - I have used one for years to accurately print strips 14" x 44" .
They were selling pallets of them for $10 at the Md. state surplus outlet a few years ago. Today I looked on line to buy a new ribbon for the printer (an Epson FX-1050) and was astonished to see that they are still for sale - at $2459 each!! They are available on EBay for $20 up, but the shipping would be costly - they are heavy!
I have an Epson FX1050 'wide carriage' dot-matrix printer FOR SALE if you live within driving distance of the Troy/Dayton Ohio area. I also have a couple 'new, sealed' ribbons and a case of tractor-feed paper. The paper is the 8-1/2 x 11 size.
Prior to retiring, I used it at home, designing with Auto-Cad. It's 'Like New'. I used it for a couple weeks before I bought a faster laser printer.
I can be contacted through my website under 'Contact Us'. Pick on my name (Earl) and send me an email it you're interested.
EarlOfTroy http://rcobsession.net