Zooming with middle mouse wheel. Change defaut

When I use the middle mouse wheel zoom feature, by default Solid Works zooms in when I scroll the wheel backwards and zooms out when I scroll the wheel forwards. For me this is counter intuitive as well as the exact opposite of most other windows programs. Does anyone know a way to flip this so that when I scroll the wheel forwards it will zoom in and visa versa?

Reply to
Andrew (Andy) I. Hamill

"Andrew (Andy) I. Hamill" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@r36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

That are? Coming from Acad ( a long time ago), I had the same feeling. I am now used to it, and i find the way it is more logical than in Acad.

To answer the question, I do not think that there is a choice for that in the options. Maybe a workaround?

Reply to
Jean Marc

Tool > Options> System Options> View and Select or Deselect Reverse mouse wheel zoom direction (Changes the direction of the mouse wheel for zooming in and out).

Deepak Gupta SW2007 SP5.0 SW2009 SP2.1

> When I use the middle mouse wheel zoom feature, by default Solid Works

Reply to
Engineer

"Engineer" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@x29g2000prf.googlegroups.com... Tool > Options> System Options> View and Select or Deselect Reverse mouse wheel zoom direction (Changes the direction of the mouse wheel for zooming in and out).

OOPS.. Can't find it in SW06. How long has it been there?

Reply to
Jean Marc

If I remember right a check box was added in SW2007. Tools->Options->System Options->View Rotation/Zoom (was in SW2006 "View Rotation") On this page is a check box "Reverse mouse wheel zoom direction

Reply to
Tob