Why has Synchronous Technology fallen off the map?

Who is that fool that keeps saying Synchronous Technology is going to run the rest of the CAD companies out of business? Why has that crap fall off the face of the earth? Can we get an admission of idiocy here from that person whoever it is?

Oh, and where are all of those elitist usenet crapheads? You have succeeded in chasing off all of the Google Groups users, and now no one is left except used shoe salesmen, it seems.

Reply to
vzeovzdd

Just who would "those elitist usenet crapheads" be?

Do feel free to at any time stop your sniveling and add some Solidworks content of your own.

Reply to
Black Dragon

Never sold a shoe in my life.

snipped-for-privacy@groups.google.com Eng-Tips

niswug.org/resources

There are alternatives, but believe me this forum still has a large audience of sane people with filters. It is the google based users that fled.

TOP

Reply to
manager