Mouse wheel zoom, disable, how?

"Paul Salvador" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mygate.mailgate.org:
Go to the mouse settings in the control panel. On my MS drivers, there is a wheel tab, and an advanced button under "wheel troubleshooter". Make sure the wheel is disabled for SW.
I'm not sure this is what you're after though. Your other post implies (to me anyway) that you're new to MS wheel mice. This is the very first step with them. The wheel will still zoom in SW, but everything behaves much better. If you still need to disable the wheel zoom after that, then I dunno.
Reply to
Dale Dunn

Site Timeline