How to set up zoom function on mouse scroll whell?

I've just installed Acad-R14, before that I used Acad Lite97.

In my Lite, the function of dynamic zoom was linked to the scroll wheel of the mouse. This is not so in R14, and I can't find where to set this option.

Anyone?

Ps. Happy newyear. JpS

Reply to
Seerup

Found an older thread regarding same issue. And, yes, I'm using wireless.

JpS

Reply to
Seerup

many wireless mice scroll don't properly work with Autocad zoom/...

Reply to
hpspt

The scroll function is driven by the mouse driver. You have to configure it in your mouse configuration, not in AutoCAD. Some wireless mice do not have all the configuration options of the wired mice, so depending on the brand of mouse you may not get the scroll function.

Reply to
sakoguy

I'm sure r14 doesnt support this function anyway?? could be wrong but I remember needing a small program to sort this out for me, and I still remember it not working as well as I wanted it too eg: like the newer acads

sorry, I can't recall the name of the program

Reply to
Remo Shiva

Too bad. It's funny, the function works i LT97 but not in that newer version (ok, I know R14 not is the newest) but one would expect, that such a function was transfered.

Anyhow, I'll just have to live without. Or downgrade to LT97 again ;o)

Seerup

Reply to
Seerup

I have LT97 and R14 installed same time, and it works perfectly in LT!?

Seerup

Reply to
Seerup

remembered it...

its free too, so no harm giving it a go :)

Reply to
Remo Shiva

But you have pan and zoom (dynamic and window) on the toolbar, just one click away. Is wheel scrolling that much of an advantage?

Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.

no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac

yep

icons waste time!!!

Reply to
Remo Shiva

To me it is, and I miss this feature. Offcourse one can always argue, that it's not important. But I'm used to this feature, and therefore I miss it :o)

Seerup

Reply to
Seerup

I've spent some time at your website. (app. 2hours now) Really interesting.

Seerup (Denmark)

Reply to
Seerup

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

Yes, because you can zoom to the mouse pointer and not to the center of the viewport.

Juergen

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

Tack so myket! (or is that Swedish?)

My son-in-law's site, in fact. We have a group of people trying to keep the remains of the airfield and stop it being lost, so we have collected a lot of information about it. The website has had many responses from people who have information or stories, from as far as Canada, for example..

But this is off topic...

Brian Salt. For email reply, replace all before '@' with briansalt.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac

(:-)) But not that much, I think!

Brian.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac

tomcas