How to set up zoom function on mouse scroll whell?

I've just installed Acad-R14, before that I used Acad Lite97.
In my Lite, the function of dynamic zoom was linked to the scroll wheel of the
mouse. This is not so in R14, and I can't find where to set this option.
Anyone?
Ps. Happy newyear. JpS

Found an older thread regarding same issue. And, yes, I'm using wireless.
JpS
many wireless mice scroll don't properly work with Autocad zoom/...
--
hpspt

The scroll function is driven by the mouse driver. You have to configure it in your mouse configuration, not in AutoCAD. Some wireless mice do not have all the configuration options of the wired mice, so depending on the brand of mouse you may not get the scroll function.

I have LT97 and R14 installed same time, and it works perfectly in LT!?
Seerup
Seerup wrote:

I'm sure r14 doesnt support this function anyway?? could be wrong but I remember needing a small program to sort this out for me, and I still remember it not working as well as I wanted it too eg: like the newer acads
sorry, I can't recall the name of the program

Too bad. It's funny, the function works i LT97 but not in that newer version (ok, I know R14 not is the newest) but one would expect, that such a function was transfered.
Anyhow, I'll just have to live without. Or downgrade to LT97 again ;o)
Seerup
Seerup wrote:

remembered it...
http://paulkohut.tripod.com/aim2.htm
its free too, so no harm giving it a go :)
jp_seerup@this_out_hotmail.com (Seerup) wrote:

But you have pan and zoom (dynamic and window) on the toolbar, just one click away. Is wheel scrolling that much of an advantage?
Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.
www.rafharrowbeer.co.uk
snipped-for-privacy@cix.compulink.co.uk wrote:

yep
icons waste time!!!
snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk (Remo Shiva) wrote:

(:-)) But not that much, I think!
Brian.

To me it is, and I miss this feature. Offcourse one can always argue, that it's not important. But I'm used to this feature, and therefore I miss it :o)
Seerup

I've spent some time at your website. (app. 2hours now) Really interesting.
Seerup (Denmark)
jp_seerup@this_out_hotmail.com (Seerup) wrote:

Tack so myket! (or is that Swedish?)
My son-in-law's site, in fact. We have a group of people trying to keep the remains of the airfield and stop it being lost, so we have collected a lot of information about it. The website has had many responses from people who have information or stories, from as far as Canada, for example..
But this is off topic...
Brian Salt. For email reply, replace all before '@' with briansalt.
im Newsbeitrag

Yes, because you can zoom to the mouse pointer and not to the center of the viewport.
Juergen