2004 SP0

I am conflicted as to whether to update from sp0 or reinstall everything.

Reinstalling may be worthless -- I don't understand what could be wrong except with the installer fouling up with my system.

Can someone PLEASE shoot me off a listing of the directory tree for

2004 (any release, but preferably SP0)??? Thanks!
Reply to
spammescag

What is the history of your problem? I can send you a screenshot of the directory listing. Do you need the service packs?

pope

Reply to
pope

I have the update, thanks anyway.

The program is not opening files correctly. It just started doing that. Everything else seemed to work fine, last I used it. I recently was mucking around in my HD to manually remove some components of spyware recently, and I was trying out some macro add-ins too. Maybe I screwed something up.

Sorry about the moniker, but this is the company ISP and I have to avoid depleting the mailbox storage allotment.

I have a usable mailbox at ssylr [* What is the history of your problem? I can send you a screenshot of

Reply to
spammescag