History

Does AutoCAD 2005 have a history command? What methods of maintaining a history of drawings opened are people using nowadays?

--

Bill DeShawn
Does AutoCAD 2004/2005 have a history command? What methods of maintaining a history of drawings opened are people using nowadays? I'm not talking about the nine files allowed in the Files drop-down menu. Also, ADC has a history utility now. But even after having worked on a bunch of drawings, It's still blank.
--

Bill DeShawn
Oops, I looks like I posted twice. Sorry about that, everyone.
--

Bill DeShawn