Re: DIMENSIONS of 3D DRAWING

Architects are notorious for that. When I took my ENCARBS tests
Excuse my ignorance, but what is an ENCARBS test? I tried a web search, with
little to no results.
Thanks
Steve
Reply to
Steve W
Sorry-I was spelling it phonetically. My bad.
They are properly called NCARBs. They are the architects' "bar" exams in many if not all North American jurisdictions. See link:

Michael Bulatovich
Ahhh, now I recognize it. I work more in engineering (North America) than architecture, but have seen that before. Whats really funny is when I did a web search , I actually found a couple people advertizing that they were ENCARB certificated, or some such. Thanks for the clarification Steve
Reply to
Steve W