Architects are notorious for that. When I took my ENCARBS tests
Excuse my ignorance, but what is an ENCARBS test? I tried a web search, with
little to no results.
Reply to
Steve W
Loading thread data ...
Sorry-I was spelling it phonetically. My bad.
They are properly called NCARBs. They are the architects' "bar" exams in many if not all North American jurisdictions. See link:
formatting link

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Ahhh, now I recognize it. I work more in engineering (North America) than architecture, but have seen that before. Whats really funny is when I did a web search , I actually found a couple people advertizing that they were ENCARB certificated, or some such. Thanks for the clarification Steve
Reply to
Steve W

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.