Re: DIMENSIONS of 3D DRAWING

<snip>
Excuse my ignorance, but what is an ENCARBS test? I tried a web search, with little to no results. Thanks Steve
Sorry-I was spelling it phonetically. My bad.
They are properly called NCARBs. They are the architects' "bar" exams in many if not all North American jurisdictions. See link:
http://www.ncarb.org /

with
Ahhh, now I recognize it. I work more in engineering (North America) than architecture, but have seen that before. Whats really funny is when I did a web search , I actually found a couple people advertizing that they were ENCARB certificated, or some such. Thanks for the clarification Steve