Using a 2 button mouse with Pro/E

Hi

I am new to Pro/E and have just installed Pro/E 2001 Student Edition on my computer. The book shows how to pan and zoom in and out with a three button mouse. I only have a two button mouse. Is there a work around for a two button mouse?

Thanks! Steve

Reply to
SB

WoofWoof

SHIFT+LMB=MMB

"SB" ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????: news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
A.Surkov

Steve, Open your config.pro file in a text editor and look for the line "2button_mouse_mmb_support no". Change the no to a yes and save the file. Then you can hold the ctr-sht keys down and use the left mouse to rotate the model.

HTH

Reply to
NoSpam