Using a 2 button mouse with Pro/E

Hi
I am new to Pro/E and have just installed Pro/E 2001 Student Edition
on my computer. The book shows how to pan and zoom in and out with a
three button mouse. I only have a two button mouse. Is there a work
around for a two button mouse?
Thanks!
Steve
Reply to
SB
It's shift, ctrl or alt plus the left mouse key. Can't recall exact mapping .... someone else here will know, but if you need it before then just play with the above keys and you'll get it soon enough.
SB wrote:
Reply to
WoofWoof
SHIFT+LMB=MMB
"SB" ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????: news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...
Reply to
A.Surkov
Steve, Open your config.pro file in a text editor and look for the line "2button_mouse_mmb_support no". Change the no to a yes and save the file. Then you can hold the ctr-sht keys down and use the left mouse to rotate the model.
HTH
Reply to
NoSpam

Site Timeline