multiple button mouse

Hi all,
I bought a 5 button mouse. With Autocad 2002 I can use three buttons and the scroll; is it possible to assign some function at the remaining 2 buttons?
Thanks Nicola
HiHo; YES. See the help file "Button and Auxiliary Menu Swapping">

the
Thank you very much,
It looks pretty complicated, but i will look into it.
Nicola

buttons?
Have a look at ABI Mouse from www.abicad.com
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 15:03:22 GMT, "Nicola Debiasi"