Changing Right mouse button

Is there a way to map the right click mouse button to "repeat last command" on a single click, and if I double click the right mouse
button, it will pop up the normal right click menu? I swear I can remember using solidworks like this before, but I could be wrong.
I am aware of enabling program specific settings under the mouse menu in the control panel. But I'm almost certain that solidworks has an internal option to do so.
Any help?
AutoCAD does that.... I've never seen SolidWorks do that though.
On Aug 10, 12:52 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

On Aug 10, 9:52 am, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I'm pretty certain SW doesn't have any options for changing the behavior of left/right clicking. However, you can look into using a free program called Autohotkey. It's a versatile application allowing remapping of pretty much any key to any function. You could potentially map a right click to another key that is set to repeat command, and map double right click to a normal right click. I currently have one of my extra mouse buttons to close the current window on single click and close the current application on double dlick. Good luck.