Middle mouse button.

Is there a way to change the middle mouse button from rotate to pan??

Reply to
Mike H.

"Mike H." wrote

I don't know of a permanent solution, but hold down the Ctrl key and use the mmb for a temporary pan.

Deb

Reply to
Deb Dowding

Mike H. wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

yeah. hold the ctrl key when you use it.

Reply to
calidude

In the mouse settings, associate it to a key for example F10...and then in Sw options connect F10 to rotate In Sw 2004 You can just right click and toggle between rotate, pan and zoom and after that go back to middle button or wheel.

Krister L

Mike H. skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Krister L

What I do is use my mouse software to set the thumb button to CNTRL. Then, I just hold the thumb button and the MMB down to PAM.

Reply to
Arlin