REBUILD TIME ASSEMBLIES 2004?

I have an assembly that was made in 2003 that I'm now changing. When I make the changes to the sheetmetal parts with in the assembly or for that matter changes made just with the part open it takes for ever for it to rebuild.

Here's some possibilities:

- I still have 2003 on the same drive

- I have a conflict of some sort with the server .... I guess I could move the parts to my hard drive to find out if this is the problem.

- Problems with 2004

Has anyone experienced this?

-Marty

Reply to