Small irritations with PRO E

Hi,

I've been using PROE happily for quite some time...

but there is a few small irritations which I dun seem to be able to find answers to... Perhaps anyone with advice could help? Thanks

Here goes.

1) How do I let PROE recognise my middle mouse button(I have configured my middle button through logitech as 'double-click', and not 'middle mouse button'). Currently, I have to manually reconfigure my middle mouse button as 'middle mouse button' everytime I use PROE.

2) How do I make a permanent configuration on PROE such that it doesn't ring the message bell everytime I do something?

3) How do I makea a permanent configuration on PROE such that it will show the spinning of the default datum everytime I rotate my model?

For 2 and 3, currently I have to manually change the setting everytime I open PROE, thats why looking for a permanent solution.

Thanks for any help provided... Much Appreciation

Elvin Toh

Reply to
Elvin Toh

Dnia 2004-09-08 14:53, U¿ytkownik Elvin Toh napisa³/a:

As far as I know you have to set middle mouse button as 'middle mouse button'

You should save all your config files in pro/e starting directory. Proper options in config.pro should indicate at those files.

Reply to
pit

: "Elvin Toh" wrote : Hi, : : I've been using PROE happily for quite some time... : : but there is a few small irritations which I dun seem to be able to find : answers to... Perhaps anyone with advice could help? Thanks : : Here goes. : 1) How do I let PROE recognise my middle mouse button(I have configured my : middle button through logitech as 'double-click', and not 'middle mouse : button'). Currently, I have to manually reconfigure my middle mouse button : as 'middle mouse button' everytime I use PROE. : Search this group on Google for 'middle mouse button'. I think you'll find the answer because I know this question has come up before.

: 2) How do I make a permanent configuration on PROE such that it doesn't ring : the message bell everytime I do something? : Have you worked very much with config.pro options, know how to create one? If you have one and it loads automatically, set BELL to No. You'll never hear the stupid bell again.

: 3) How do I makea a permanent configuration on PROE such that it will show : the spinning of the default datum everytime I rotate my model? : Set SPIN_WITH_PART_ENTITIES to Yes

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes