Consistent units throughout assembly.

Is there a method to make all the components in an assembly have consistent units. I have hundreds of components in the top level assembly, some are native ProE components, others are STEP imports. It looks like you can change the units for each component by selecting the EDIT menu, and then selecting SETUP, and then UNITS, but I deffinitely don't want to do this for every single component !!

Some of the "STEP" import components are burried deep in the browser tree for some unknown reason. Any ideas why an imported assembly creates a browser tree with "_NONE" prefexed in the filename ??

Thanks in advance,

HB

Reply to
solid3ddesigns