3D lemon squeezer question

Is it possible to draw this with Autocad?
http://www.starck.com/industrial/1990juicy_salif.html http://www.turbosquid.com/HTMLClient/FullPreview/FullPreview.cfm/ID/155092/Action/FullPreview
It would be easy for pro-engineer, but I don't know if I can do it with Autocad. Please write if you have any suggestions.
Thanks! SP
Yes draw in 2D a quarter section of this "oval" as a closed area. Bpoly it to get a region. revolve it 360 degrees to get a 3d model of this " oval"
Do this again , only a little bit bigger in diameter and revolve it say 5 degrees. make an array 360 degrees of this 3d model to get your rims on the oval. array = say 12 rims place the first oval and the array rims in each other and union.
The legs: make with closed 2d lines a leg extrude it. Array it on 360 degrees with a total of 3 legs. place the legs on the 3d oval.
good luck! Paul

http://www.turbosquid.com/HTMLClient/FullPreview/FullPreview.cfm/ID/155092/A ction/FullPreview