3D model Question

Hello to All:
I have a 3D model of the world trade center available for purchase on my site and it can be found at http://home.earthlink.net/~alprojects/wtc/index.html
What I would really welcome is comments or suggestions as to how to improve the site, the model itself and especially the price point for the model.
Looking forward to feedback.
Thanks, Alex
If there is a better newsgroup to write to please let me know.
--
Remove first h for email.
nobody smart enough to find a newsgroup would purchase a model

Will you throw in a couple airliners too ?
MORON
<A href="http://home.earthlink.net/~alprojects/wtc/index.html ">http://home.earthlink.net/~alprojects/wtc/index.html </A><BR><BR>Will you throw in a couple airliners too ?</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=