3D model Question

Hello to All:

I have a 3D model of the world trade center available for purchase on my site and it can be found at

What I would really welcome is comments or suggestions as to how to improve the site, the model itself and especially the price point for the model.

Looking forward to feedback.

Thanks, Alex

If there is a better newsgroup to write to please let me know.

nobody smart enough to find a newsgroup would purchase a model

Reply to
longshot

A wrote in news:RK8ei.3162$ZY1.1500 @newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Will you throw in a couple airliners too ?

Reply to
Ron
Reply to
Mason