3D Pipe?

I have to draw an assembly that has a 3/4" brass nipple and a 3/4" elbow. They are rotated on a 30 degree angle. Can anyone point me to a page where I might pick up a dwg. of these parts that I can just plug in and manipulate to suit? I have only had this program 6 months now and have never tried to draw anything in 3D. Thanks in advance, Carolyn

Reply to
Carolyn

Rock Wilson