Autocad 2000, Logitech MX1000 Mouse...no pan function?

Hey Folks...
Just recently reinstalled Autocad 2000 as I haven't been drafting up some
houses for a couple of years...anyways, I can't seem to get the "realtime"
pan function to work with the logitech mx1000 mouse, even after setting
mbuttonpan to "1". Any opinions/assistance would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks
Dave
Reply to
Dave St.Onge
Okay, I had this problem with a wheel mouse. I your software with the mouse you should be able to program your wheel button for a function. I think you need to set it for none. I think. I am at home, and my mouse is at work. Fiddle with that though, I think that might be the key for you.
appreciated...
Reply to
Rick Lawson
Go to logitech mouse setup in control panel and set middle button to middle button. The default setting is not amenable to cad
Dave St.> Hey Folks...
Reply to
JG
That's it!!!