Autocad 2000, Logitech MX1000 Mouse...no pan function?

Hey Folks...
Just recently reinstalled Autocad 2000 as I haven't been drafting up some houses for a couple of years...anyways, I can't seem to get the "realtime"
pan function to work with the logitech mx1000 mouse, even after setting mbuttonpan to "1". Any opinions/assistance would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks
Dave
Okay, I had this problem with a wheel mouse. I your software with the mouse you should be able to program your wheel button for a function. I think you need to set it for none. I think. I am at home, and my mouse is at work. Fiddle with that though, I think that might be the key for you.
"Dave St.Onge" <**.**> wrote in message

appreciated...
Go to logitech mouse setup in control panel and set middle button to middle button. The default setting is not amenable to cad
Dave St.Onge wrote:

That's it!!!
Thanks alot...
Dave