HELP!! how to divide a body?

hello it's an emergency! i work with autocad 2002: i cutted a cylinder, and then it gaves me 2 circles and one "body".
my autocad is in french, so i don't know why i got this "body". i can't do anything with it. i want to divide it again, but i don't know how. please help me, i have to finish some perspective in ten hours. thank you. guillaume
I think you "exploded" it.. the "body" is nothing more than a face. draw a circle, extrude it to the length of cylinder you want, & slice it as many times as you like
-- be cool,
Longshot "