Pro/E to .OBJ problems

I am trying to export Pro/E 2001 to .OBJ format and it works with some of the models, but some of them just make Pro/E crash (really crash, disapears from screen and has to be re-started)

I thought it could be caused by rounds, and found some tips where you are to set segment length to half the size of the smallest round. I believe I am doing this, but it is still doing it.

Has anyone run into this kind of problem, and is there any solution?

Thanks in advance.

David

Reply to
David