OBJ Export

I am trying to export models made in Pro/Engineer 2001 to .OBJ format,
and some models work, but some just crash Pro/E. It acctually just
goes off the screen and has to be re-started. I don't know if it has
to do with rounds or what. I found a page that said to change one of
the values on the export box to half the size of the smallest round.
And i believe i am doing this, but on one of the parts of the assembly
it just continues to do the same thing.
Has anybody run into this problem, and is ther a solution?
Thanks for any help in advance.
David
Reply to
David