Unable to run Pro/E 2001

Hi all,
I have recently installed Pro/E 2001 on my computers without any
errors.When I run Pro/E 2001 it is not coming.It runs as it is coming
and suddenly it turns off.What could be the reason?
Help me please.
Reply to
chrisharis
I believe this is a sign from the gods that you should come to the United States and sell people beef jerky.
chrisharis wrote:
Reply to
Bruce Treffinger
Hi, I am running XP.Previously I worked with it without any patches.Is it necessary to apply patches?If so where can i find those patches?
Reply to
chrisharis
On 02 Apr 2005, you wrote in comp.cad.pro-engineer:
Hello Chris,
first, I don't think you need the timeout patch (you can get more info at ).
You should check your license log at ?:\program files\flexlm\licensing \ptclmgrd.log. Are there any errors? You should also check the "std.out" log file in your Pro/E start directory for errors.
Peter
Reply to
Peter T.
On 02 Apr 2005, you wrote in comp.cad.pro-engineer:
Hello Chris,
first, I don't think you need the timeout patch (you can get more info at ).
You should check your license log at ?:\program files\flexlm\licensing \ptclmgrd.log. Are there any errors? You should also check the "std.out" log file in your Pro/E start directory for errors.
Peter
Reply to
Peter T.

Site Timeline