Hobbycraft Panther & Cougar

I noticed that the Hobbycraft site has 1/48th Panther F9F-2 and Cougar F9F-6 listed as $42.00 ( Canadian I would guess). (in the shop area ) Am I dreaming or is this for Real. Regards jimbo

Reply to
JDorsett

As I understand it, these ended up a cooperative effort with Trumpeter. Maybe that finally got them started and they are hoping to get them on the market in time for Xmas.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Reply to
JDorsett

The Hobbycraft/Trumpeter cooperation scheme isn't really new. I've seen Trumpeter's 1/32nd F4U in a Hobbycraft box, and IIRC Trump's P-38 as well.

Reply to
Don McIntyre