WTT Trumpeter/Hobbycraft 1/24 P-51D

I would like to trade the following:
1/24 P-51D Trumpeter/Hobbycraft with WWII US markings and Canadian Post-war
markings
Complete and unstarted.
My wish list - make me an offer:
1/48 Hasegawa or Tamiya P-51D with cuffed props (not interested in chrome
plated kits, thanks)
1/48 Tamiya P-51B with Malcom Hood
1/48 Hasegawa Hurricane Mk I
1/48 Tamiya F4U-1 Birdcage Corsair with Jolly-Rogers Markings
1/48 Academy MH6 Helicopter
1/32 Tamiya F-16C
1/350 Tamiya Missouri or Prince of Whales Battleship
1/350 Tamiya Fletcher
Each party to pay own shipping. I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Reply to
rbungay
Not sure if Tamiya did a 1/32nd F16.
Spence
Reply to
Spencer
I wasn't sure if it was Tamiya or Hasegawa. I think it was Hasegawa.
Thanks,
Reply to
rbungay