WTD: R/C Electric Helicopter (read to fly)

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an R/C helicopter similar to this

However, most of the R/C electric toys here use the US voltage system.

My country's voltage is 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second.

Please provide details if you 1 for sale, with shipping to Singapore.

I can pay via Paypal, credit card, wire transfer.

Thanks.

NOSPAMaction snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk

(remove nospam)

Reply to
.

Hey Dot.,

You're selling , and advertising here.

It would look better if you cut the lies and just advertised your products.

Right said Fred to the Dot.

I'm looking to buy an R/C helicopter similar to this

However, most of the R/C electric toys here use the US voltage system.

My country's voltage is 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second.

Please provide details if you 1 for sale, with shipping to Singapore.

I can pay via Paypal, credit card, wire transfer.

Thanks.

action snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

(remove nospam) OK , did that, what next?

Reply to
Fred

no i'm not selling.

I asking if anyone has helicopters for sale that use Singapore voltage.

Those advertised on ebay are using US voltage.

Reply to
.

I'm looking to buy an R/C helicopter similar to this

However, most of the R/C electric toys here use the US voltage system.

My country's voltage is 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second.

Please provide details if you 1 for sale, with shipping to Singapore.

I can pay via Paypal, credit card, wire transfer.

Thanks.

NOSPAMaction snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk

(remove nospam)

Reply to
Tom Minger

I'm looking to buy an R/C helicopter similar to this

However, most of the R/C electric toys here use the US voltage system.

My country's voltage is 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second.

Why don't you get a 12 volt battery charging system for the helicopter, then use your own local battery and charger to charge the battery.

Reply to
Morgans