WTD: R/C Electric Helicopter (read to fly)

Hi,
I'm looking to buy an R/C helicopter similar to this

However, most of the R/C electric toys here use the US voltage system.
My country's voltage is 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second.
Please provide details if you 1 for sale, with shipping to Singapore.
I can pay via Paypal, credit card, wire transfer.
Thanks.
NOSPAMaction snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk
(remove nospam)
Reply to
.
Hey Dot.,
You're selling , and advertising here.
It would look better if you cut the lies and just advertised your products.
Right said Fred to the Dot.
Hi,
I'm looking to buy an R/C helicopter similar to this

However, most of the R/C electric toys here use the US voltage system.
My country's voltage is 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second.
Please provide details if you 1 for sale, with shipping to Singapore.
I can pay via Paypal, credit card, wire transfer.
Thanks.
action snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk
(remove nospam) OK , did that, what next?
Reply to
Fred
no i'm not selling.
I asking if anyone has helicopters for sale that use Singapore voltage.
Those advertised on ebay are using US voltage.
Reply to
.
Here in the US most travel stores (sell luggage, etc) sell voltage converters that will plug into the standard wall recepticle of the country you will be visiting and allow US standard electric devices to plug into them. They are inexpensive and might be the easiest solution to your problem.
Hi,
I'm looking to buy an R/C helicopter similar to this

However, most of the R/C electric toys here use the US voltage system.
My country's voltage is 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second.
Please provide details if you 1 for sale, with shipping to Singapore.
I can pay via Paypal, credit card, wire transfer.
Thanks.
NOSPAMaction snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk
(remove nospam)
Reply to
Tom Minger
Hi,
I'm looking to buy an R/C helicopter similar to this
However, most of the R/C electric toys here use the US voltage system.
My country's voltage is 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second.
Why don't you get a 12 volt battery charging system for the helicopter, then use your own local battery and charger to charge the battery.
Reply to
Morgans

Site Timeline