RC Rocket Glider Help - Reality Zone Home Page.url (0/1)

I'm looking to get into gliders can anyone tell me some current links or places everything seems old outdated and emails don't work. Is there going to be a reissue of the Estes kits I can't seem to get their web page up? I would like a Sweet Vee as far as I can tell but haven't been able to find one as it is OOP. Thanks Mike

The first step to helping America. Get rid of the Creature!!!!!

Reply to
MIKE

Mike, Estes offers the T28 now you can find it on the web at many places. At this link, last I talked to them on the phone, they still had some of the Hobby Labs RC SR-71.

Just to get information you might try Mr. Gassaway's site here.

Dickinson's

you may be looking for the Estes T25 Centurian Boost Glider available from eHobbies for $94.99 at

"Experience the thrill of combining boost glider technology with R/C aerobatic capability. The T25 Centurian is a twin tail sailplane that rockets to maximum soaring heights of close to 600 feet using the power of an Estes E9-P model rocket engine (not included). Under the control of a 2 channel R/C radio (sold separately), perform aerobatic loops and rolls with this majestic aircraft as it glides back to the earth. The T-25 Centurian is a high performance model rocket glider intended for use by experienced R/C model airplane pilots. If you have little or no R/C experience then DO NOT attempt build or fly this glider until you are proficient in building and flying R/C model planes. The T25 Centurian is an Almost-Ready-To-Fly model kit consisting of factory built and covered wings, tail and fuselage. Additional hardware for hinging and control surface hook-up is also included. Assembly takes a few short hours and requires minimal model building experience and tools. Can also be flown on Estes D11-P engines when aerobatics are not desired. Requires: Porta-Pad E Launch Pad, E-Launch Controller, Estes E9-P or D11-P model rocket engines, 2 Channel R/C System and modeling supplies - all sold separately. SPECS: Wingspan 34.5 in.; Radio Controlled Glider Recovery; Max. Altitude: 600 ft. For ages 18 and up. Adult supervision required for ages under 18. Recommended Engines: D11-P, E9-P"

but if you have any interest in non-R/C gliders, you can check out the following:

the entire Edmonds line is available from HobbyLinc at

the Estes Transwing Super Glider is available from Uptown Sales for $21.99 at
the Quest Flat Cat is available from A-Z Hobbies for $10.60 at

I also came across the Zoomie Boost Glider Flying Model Rocket, a Holverson design, for $5.95 on eBay at

and be sure to check out Jeff's Boost & Rocket Gliders webpages at

- iz

MIKE wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed