Stolp Starlet - CG

Gentlemen,

I am about to finish work on Graupner's kit of Stolp Starlet, parasol wing single-seater. According to plans, location of CG is a way back - maybe the end quarter (not front) of the wing, measured in the center where two wing panels meet.

Since I don't have any experience with that kind of wing, I wonder if someone could help me - is it correct, or it should be a classical CG of 1/3 or 1/4 behind the leading edge of the wing.

Would appreciate all inputs.

Cheers

Drago

Reply to
Drago

IIRC that is a swept wing and the CG measured at the fuselage would be near the rear of the wing at that point.

Dan Thompson (AMA 32873, EAA 60974, WB4GUK, GROL) remove POST in address for email

Reply to
Dan Thompson