Stolp Starlet - CG

Gentlemen,
I am about to finish work on Graupner's kit of Stolp Starlet, parasol wing
single-seater. According to plans, location of CG is a way back - maybe the
end quarter (not front) of the wing, measured in the center where two wing
panels meet.
Since I don't have any experience with that kind of wing, I wonder if
someone could help me - is it correct, or it should be a classical CG of 1/3
or 1/4 behind the leading edge of the wing.
Would appreciate all inputs.
Cheers
Drago
Reply to
Drago
IIRC that is a swept wing and the CG measured at the fuselage would be near the rear of the wing at that point.
Dan Thompson (AMA 32873, EAA 60974, WB4GUK, GROL) remove POST in address for email
Reply to
Dan Thompson

Site Timeline