Smoothie R/C Plans

Does anyone know of this plane? (The Smoothie) I think plans were published somewhere. It was either a 40 or 60 size and used the Sullivan molded foam wings. I've looked in all my plans catalogs and cannot find it. Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

There was a Balsa USA Smoothie kit. No longer made. .40 size. Excellent flying plane.

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

was that any kin to the old VECO smoothie Control Line airplane?

D> There was a Balsa USA Smoothie kit. No longer made. .40 size. Excellent

Reply to
Roger

Sorta Kinda...It is a little longer in the fuselage for RC stability.

I'll privately send you a picture of mine.

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

has a small pic of it ,

Tony Law

Ah, thanks, dude; I've got one, ready for recover. Maybe I can get a copy of the plans from the winner.

J.D. to e-mail, pull the post

Reply to
J.D.

Yep, that it is. Mine doesn't have a foam wing, tho; built up.

J.D. to e-mail, pull the post

Reply to
J.D.