The Anson Museum on the Television

I just had a phone call from Geoff Challinor at the Anson. The BBC cameras have been busy today & it will be on the BBC news at 18.30. (Possibly only in the NW)

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Reads this at 1947, begger... Hum, wanders off to

hum, Cheshire seems to fall into the gap between Manchester and Birmingham...

There is a "see it again" link to Midlands Today from the

page (which is what you get when you click on Cheshire on map at
I can't find the same thing for North West Tonight on the
page. Indeed that page is rather devoid of real information compared to most of the BBC pages, a "new look" that Look North also seems to have, similary devoid of information or news.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Hi Dave, I told a friend & he says he managed to record it on a video tape. Is there any way to convert that to a computer copy?