Closing Celebrations at The Anson Engine Museum

Sorry folks - my apologies!

I have confused everyone by having our Closing Weekend 23/24 October as this is NOT the weekend the clocks go back! ..... oops ...

However, plans are well in hand and it looks to be an interesting and busy event. It will be great to see some of you here again, but sorry if I do not get the opportunity to spend as much time talking to you individually as I would like. Full details of the event (times, etc) are on the website.

Must dash now as I haven't had my tea yet. Been too busy running an event this evening for The Friends of The Anson - bit of a chat, showing some Crossley films and sharing plans for our future.

See you next weekend Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Challinor