Gardner Engine Rally 18/19 September 2004

Dear All

I have bowed to the pressure and agreed to have a rally during our closing weekend of the Gardner Exhibition. I have always actually wanted to have the rally as you know, but the limited car parking space has been the worry.

To get the best from both worlds I am proposing to have a small rally only so limiting the number of engines. I hope this pleases most people but I know it will upset a few. I just hope they understand the rationale for our decision.

Please visit the website for an application form for that weekend. Do please pass on this information to anyone you know might be interested in attending. Needless to say it is a rally of Gardner engines only.

Sorry for the late announcement.

Geoff Challinor

Reply to
Geoff Challinor