Anson Engine Museum - Saturday 26th June

Noticed questions flying around about times, food, etc for Saturday night after the 1000 Engines Rally. Hope this helps clarify things.

Two coaches are booked to run between Astle Park and the museum. Departing Chelford at 18:30 and the returning last coach will leave from the museum about 21:00. Pete Smith will be selling tickets for the coaches on our behalf.

A Hog Roast Supper will be available at the museum so no need to find a chippy or lose any of the running time finding a local hostelry.

We plan to have a selection of engines running between 18:30 and 21:00. Looking forward to seeing you all then but it is unlikely I will have much opportunity to talk.

During the day Saturday and Sunday the museum will be open from 11:00 until

17:00 but no engines will be running. We are taking it in shifts to man the museum and visit the Rally so may see you down at the site. Geoff

Do check out the website for any further details and a sneak preview of what you can expect

Geoff Challinor