Scrapheap Challenge using a lister Engine

hiya, lads i dunno if im the only sad guy here who watchs it, but this
week to power a oar rowing boat, a team used a Lister LD diseal
engine.
PS dont hold me to it, it looked like an LD engine,
anyone else watch it?
thanks, Martyn
Reply to
Martyn Butler
No, you're not the only one! I sat there thinking that using a single rod to couple two rotating shafts can't work - and sure enough it didn't! Shame though, because that single cyl diesel certainly sounded better than the Morris 1000 engine.
Reply to
Nick H
HI MARTIN,
I SAW IT AND I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT I THINK IT IT WAS A LISTER LD
LISTERD01
##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader
Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
No Name
Shush!
Reply to
blackhole_for_spam
What the anonymous blackhole means is that using all caps is regarded as SHOUTING and is as hard to read as all lower case. Normal written English, and spelling, with appropriate capitalisation is preferred. If in doubt use the spell ckeck like wot Martyn dosent :-) regards
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
You're a bit faint, Roland, speak up! :-)
Tom
Reply to
Tom