Anyone else ??

Anyone else besides me thinking of getting the Trumpeter 1/48 Su 24 and the deciding reason is all the weapons in the kit ?

I mean I love the A/C and want to have one. (because Sukhoi builds beautiful A/C) But with all the weapons with it, it's going to be something I get sooner than later.

Enough there to arm several other attack birds. My MiG's and Su 7 are waiting........ (and the -27 UB too...)

Also, the Begemont Cy 27 (Su 27) stencil sheet (three sheets of stencil decals in that BTW...) has all the decals for said weapons and weapon pylons. At least I already have this... lol...

Just glued the intakes on my Su 27 UB. Wow, Mr. Bondo man to the rescue here... Pic's will be up on ARC next week.

I'm on a Red AF bender right now. Don't know what happened..... (well theres an F 16C on the way in there too...)

Reply to
AM

AM wrote the following:

Go here for reviews of all the maufacturer's SU-27. The 1/48s are near the bottom.

willshak

Hi.

Been there already :)

Actually Lindenhill is where I found that/him. Also got the AKAN paints. Easy to use, nice finish, a little fragile to mask tho. Got quite a few SU 27 sites bookmarked. And the Squadron walk around.

Reply to
AM

AM wrote: : Anyone else besides me thinking of getting the Trumpeter 1/48 Su 24 and : the deciding reason is all the weapons in the kit ? : Ummm, no, and no. :-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden