Power of The Past

Off to the Power Of The Past Rally at Wantisden Valley in Suffolk tomorrow morning. If anyone from the NG is going, please look me up. Not had a chance to add the Henham pictures to the web site yet, hopefully, I will next week.

Still not got the Discovery back, getting the old story about wrong parts supplied mutter mutter mutter, hopefully it will be finished on Monday.........

Reply to
Pete Aldous